Wind History Reports make it easy to identify the correct Date of Loss for each property claim. In seconds, the report displays the history of wind for the property location. Wind Reports can also help you determine whether the policy was in force at the time the damage occurred. Here’s what you get:
- A summary report showing dates when damaging windspeeds occurred at the property
- A clear indication of whether severe winds occurred on the reported Date of Loss
- A clear indication of the most likely Date of Loss
- The date of most severe wind for the property location
- Address or Lat/Lon-specific verification of wind
- Your report will display within seconds on your laptop or tablet screen. You’ll also receive the report via email.
- The Wind Report is a result of queries to the Benchmark™ database of the natural hazards that occurred at each property location
The Benchmark Wind Reports are the result of new innovations in meteorological research and algorithm development. We start with wind analysis from the radar data for the continental United States. The wind data are processed and filtered through proprietary algorithms and then quality assured by a team of meteorologists. Benchmark lets you manage wind claims quickly with confidence.